Shields 2006 National Championship
Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - Saturday, August 12, 2006
Beverly Yacht Club
99 Water Street
Marion, MA 02738
- From Route 195 (East Or West), take exit 20, Rt 105/Front Street South, "Marion".
- Continue across Rt 6 along Front Street and go past Tabor Academy.
- Proceed past Island Wharf and the post office to Main Street.
- Take a left (towards the water) on Main Street.
- At the end of Main Street is Beverly Yacht Club and Water Street.
- Please park only in legal locations.
- Sippican Harbor (Marion, MA) is located in northern portion of Buzzards Bay (see chart # 13230).
- From centerboard shoal (R "2") follow a NNE course to red nun "6". Keep cans "3" and "5" to port side.
- Enter the inner harbor keeping can "7" to port side.
- Turn northerly at (starboard side) red flasher (R "8").
- Keep can "9" to port side and follow the channel (approximately NNE course).
- Beverly Yacht Club is on the western shore of the inner harbor. There is no docking at Beverly Yacht Club.
- Locate and tie-up to your assigned mooring. Do not pickup any mooring not specifically assigned to your vessel.
- Use channel 68 to call for the "Beverly Yacht Club launch" for transportation to Beverly Yacht Club (and for help with locating a mooring).